Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Unwed Woes

Let's cut to the chase, we're wasting time. Just run and never look back....I will take you by the hand, we will close our eyes, and take this leap. Apart, we are strong, but together, we are unstoppable.... Then just when everything starts to fall into place, we hit a roadblock.

I'm torn yet again between what I need to do, and what I want to do. At what point does one exceed the other, and take over completely?

So the one I have loved for so long, and shared so many memories with, could be a figment of my imagination in a matter of seventy-two hours, and I am not sure how to handle this. At some point though, I feel like I need to take a stand and do what is right in my mind. So many nights with a soaked pillow, so many nights with medication to ease the pain, so many nights sleepless in general, and now it all seems so distant. So what to do from this point forward?

Pick up the pieces and start over?

To wed, or not to wed. What to do when the resolution to all of your problems falls into your lap? What happens, more-so, when you have an entire plan set in place, a hope, a dream, a destination so distant from the one you have always wanted, and this very thing could disrupt every event in your life from this moment forward???

you sure as hell better pray you figure it out before Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment