Thursday, August 11, 2011

What Is Love

I can't hold it back any longer, I must do whats best for me, and not what my heart keeps leading me into. Some say follow you heart, but what happens when all that does is lead you down a neverending road of heartache that spins your emotions in circles day after day.

It's becoming unbearable. Im torn at the seams, for my heart is saying stay, and mind is simply saying run away as fast as you can and don't look back. Maybe just maybe it won't hurt as bad that way. But in all actuality, will it hurt this time?

You make me feel ways I haven't in such a long time, it's almost pitiful. Seeing my phone go off, and your name scrolling across the top just might make my heart skip a beat. You are everything I have ever wanted, but have been too afraid to venture out and find. The fact that we have fallen in eachothers life by mere coinsidence, just when we both need it most, is fate.

You're everything inside of me that I wish I could be. You may possibly be the missing piece to my puzzle, and have the ability to not cover the hole of pain that I must open, but fill it, oh so perfectly. Words cannot begin to describe what you are in a person, because you are beyond what nouns, verbs, and adjectives can begin to piece together.

I'm ready to take a leap of faith, and start a journey, because I am finally realizing who is worth the ride.

Baby don't hurt me, no more.

No comments:

Post a Comment